It’s easy to see why so many Adams customers are using voicemail. This convenient feature stores incoming messages for your easy retrieval without on-premise equipment. So whether you’re on the phone, or away from the phone, voicemail acts as your most reliable electronic voice messaging system.
- Three minute greeting length
- 20 message capacity
- 7 day message storage with time and date stamp
- Retrieve your messages, save or delete them, and make changes to your voice mail box through the Web Portal
- Send your messages to your email inbox and listen to your computer or smart phone
- Up to 6 mailboxes
Click here to find detailed instructions on how to use Adams voicemail.
Adams offers a number of calling features to enhance the convenience and your efficiency on your phone service. Choose the features you would like to add, based on your needs.
- Call Forward Busy Line Fixed: Redirects calls to another telephone number when your line is busy.
- Call Forwarding Fixed: All calls are forwarded to a pre-selected telephone number.
- Call Forward No Answer Fixed: Redirects calls to a pre-selected telephone number when your line has no answer.
- Call Forward Variable: Redirect calls to any chosen telephone number.
- Call Waiting: While on the phone, a soft beep lets you know another person is calling and ability to switch between active calls.
- Caller ID with Name: Allows you to view the calling party’s name and phone number.
- Caller ID with Name and Call Waiting: View the second calling party’s name and phone number prior to answering the call.
- Distinctive Ringing: A custom ring distinguishes calls from a select group of phone numbers.
- Member/Customer Originated Trace: Allows you to trace the last call received.
- Remote Call Forward Fixed: Allows you to forward calls to one pre-selected telephone number from any telephone, anywhere
- Remote Call Forward Variable: Allows you to forward calls to any chosen telephone number, from any telephone, anywhere.
- Selective Call Acceptance: Limits incoming calls to up to 10 designated numbers you choose.
- Selective Call Forwarding: Forwards up to 10 numbers from your home phone to another number.
- Selective Call Rejection: Routes up to 10 numbers to a message stating calls are not being accepted.
- Speed Dial 8:Program up to eight phone numbers for fast, one-digit dialing.
- Speed Dial 30:Program up to thirty phone numbers for fast, one-digit dialing.
- Three-Way Calling: Allows you to add a third party to existing phone conversation.
Click here to find detailed instructions on how to use calling features from Adams.
Contact us for more information on availability.
*Products and service differ by market.