We’re Growing and We Want You to Join Our Team!
Network Engineer: (Quincy Office)
- Assisting in the operation, administration, and maintenance (OAM) of the Ethernet/IP networks, DWDM and Metro Ethernet networks, IPTV/multicast network, and voice network.
- Providing top tier technical support for voice, video, and data services.
- Assisting in project management for large-scale projects within the Network Operations department.
- Documenting various aspects of the network, such as network diagrams and circuit layout records.
- Participating in an on-call rotation.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- OSI Model
- Layer 2 Ethernet switching
- Metro Ethernet
- Interior and exterior routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR
Certifications and Qualifications:
- Cisco CCNA or higher (route/switch)
- 7+ years’ experience
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer