We’re Growing and We Want You to Join Our Team!
Customer Care Representative (Quincy or Golden Office)
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and co-workers through open and interactive communication
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide appropriate solutions and follow up to ensure resolution
- Manage a large volume of incoming calls
- Maintain records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Sustain attention to detail
- Utilize excellent communication and computer skills
- Follow policies, procedures, and guideline
Network Engineer (Quincy Office)
- Assisting in the operation, administration, and maintenance (OAM) of the Ethernet/IP networks, DWDM and Metro Ethernet networks, IPTV/multicast network, and voice network.
- Providing top tier technical support for voice, video, and data services.
- Assisting in project management for large-scale projects within the Network Operations department.
- Documenting various aspects of the network, such as network diagrams and circuit layout records.
- Participating in an on-call rotation.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- OSI Model
- Layer 2 Ethernet switching
- Metro Ethernet
- Interior and exterior routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR
Certifications and Qualifications:
- Cisco CCNA or higher (route/switch)
- 7+ years’ experience
Equal Opportunity Employer