Digital Content Creator
• Develop and manage content for web pages, social media platforms, and other publications.
• Create compelling, engaging content to promote our products and services for residential and business customers.
• Conduct research to learn more about industry-related topics, current trends, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualize the findings.
• Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other departments to ensure timely delivery of materials.
• Utilize industry best practices with Adams’ mission to inspire ideas and content.
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
• Experience in content creation, search engine optimization, and social media management.
90%+ remote; flexible schedule.
Candidate must have an understanding of MS Office or equivalent, required to have good written and oral communications skills, and should be able to support Microsoft Windows, IP networking and Wi-Fi, self starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Adams offers an excellent benefits package including medical, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401K with employer matching, paid leave days, sick leave days, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the belong section: