- Assists with placement and maintenance of buried cable by testing and repairing cable. Restores all disturbed surfaces including concrete and pavement surfaces to acceptable condition. Performs related construction tasks as required.
- Assists with installing and removing aerial cable and strands, attaching hardware, inspecting and repairing lines and changing out facilities as needed.
- May operate light and heavy equipment and is required to report any maintenance or performance related issues.
- Loads supplies, tools and equipment to be dispatched for scheduled installations and repairs.
- Required to participate in an “on-call” rotation.
- Required to hold a valid CDL Driver’s license.
Adams offers an excellent benefits package including medical, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401K with employer matching, paid leave days, sick leave days, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the section below: