Adams Experts Technician – Business(Network) (Quincy Office)
- Maintaining the functionality and operation of the business networks, servers, connecting devices and in-house phone system.
- Responsible for keeping all the business software licenses current.
- Responsible for getting all software upgrades or maintenance done with minimal downtime for business operations.
- Provide Virtual IT services for clients.
- Facilitate and /or conduct client site walk through to establish client’s current system and equipment and provide recommendations for upgrades.
Candidate must have an understanding of MS Office or equivalent, required to have good written and oral communications skills, and should be able to support Microsoft Windows, IP networking and Wi-Fi, self starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Adams offers an excellent benefits package including medical, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401K with employer matching, paid leave days, sick leave days, and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the belong section: