We’re Growing and We Want You to Join Our Team!
Outside Sales Rep: (Quincy Office)
- Sell Adams Fiber Internet, Phone and TV services Door-to-Door to potential residential customers
- Review customer’s needs and educate them on applicable Adams offerings and solutions
- Looking for Full-Time or Part-Time (evenings)
Customer Care Representative: (Golden Office)
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions related to Internet, phone and Cable TV service.
- Create and maintains customer accounts by recording account information.
- Assist with billing questions, scheduling and service order processing.
- Build customer relationships and work in a TEAM environment.
- Willingness to learn new things, a “can do” attitude and a commitment to superior Customer Service
- Must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, and computer skills
Receptionist: (Quincy Office)
- Welcomes customers and visitors by greeting them
- Process payments and manage the cash register
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Assist Customer Care department with data entry and various projects.
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned
- Must be detail oriented with and able to multi-task with multiple interruptions
- computer and internet skills are a plus
Business Account Executive: (Quincy Office)
- Work with a wide range of businesses to provide crucial communication services including: Internet and Phone service, Ethernet, DIA, Hosted Phone, TV, Data Center connectivity and more.
- Ideal candidate for this position have a strong sales background with a proven record of success.
- Knowledge of telecommunications is a plus, however, candidates without telecom experience will be provided the required training to become successful
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of and proposal of client centric product solutions.
- Maintains professional relationship with all customers and business partners, and follows through with pre-sale & post-sale customer communications.
- Designs, develops and delivers sales proposals based on product benefits to the customer
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer