Maintaining the security of a company’s data is of utmost importance but companies do not need to handle the protection burden themselves. Colocation keeps your company’s data safe and available by taking advantage of the reliability, security and power redundancy that has been engineered into Adams’ Data Center’s infrastructure.
- Multiple 10G uplinks to upstream Internet providers
- Optical services up to OC192
- DWDM wavelength services
- Metro Ethernet ELINE and ELAN services from 50M to 10G
- Direct peering in Chicago to major content providers
- Optical cross-connects in Chicago, Quincy or St Louis to Tier 1 and regional carriers
- 100MB and 1000MB Ethernet LAN connectivity standard
- Dual fiber entrances
- Static IP addresses, /32 to /24 subnets
- Metered and unmetered bandwidth
- Secure facility with environmental monitoring and video surveillance
- Dual UPS system availability with extended runtime if desired (or provide own)
- Dedicated AC power circuits available
- -48VDC service available
- Hospital-grade generator backup
- 19” wide ventilated cabinets with 29” deep rails
- Standard 19” & 23” racks available
- Equipment installation
- Remote Hands
- On-site and off-site disk-based backup options
- SOC 2 Type II Audited
Contact a business development sales representative for more information on pricing and availability.
*Products and services differ by market. Please call 217-214-8708 for details.